Re: Duels RPG, Crimson Cult, a turn-based strategic text rpg for android

Haha, I'm really glad that you like the game this much but please be consider that the game's story is linear, you could not really walk other paths, just solve quests in sligthly different ways.

There are different ways to defeat the antagonist though.

The grammar patching is about at 50% I think, I work on this constantly with several proofreaders.

I cannot tell you any information about the last locked screen, that will be locked till some future content patch comes out.

I had a lot of feedbacks about the tutorial being too long, so right now I'm working on an option for new characters to start the game with a shortened tutorial for advanced RPG players.

And as this game is a linear story RPG - or more like a novel for me - I don't see any option for multiple character slots right now.

The thing is, I'm constantly working on Duels RPG to make it better. I have so much idea and so little time.