Re: Last Stand of Ra (NSFW Text based game.)

abdullah_mohammad wrote:

greetings.
i can't help but laugh about the arabic text in there. nice one.
i am playing the game now.

I did a bit of research on the region concerning languages, and as close as I was able to discover, that is the closest to Ancient Egyptian that exists.  When I've watched foreign translated films where people speak more than one language (For example, I've seen a couple of anime where a few lines of English are used and when they dub the video in English, the flip the English to Japanese), I've always found it to be a bit funny when they flip the languages like that, so I decided to do the same here.  Glad you liked it.

Very happy to hear that you are enjoying the game so far, it's growing in leaps and bounds and it's a ton of fun to work on.