Re: shadow rine full voice version released

I saw mention of a speed bubble or something like that. Now apparently I'm dumb and somehow can't use the search feature to actually pull up relevant results, so rather than continuing to guess what words I need to type in order to see more than 0 hits, or read through this thread from first to last, I'm gonna pull the lazy card and ask where it is, what it does, and how you get it. Best I can tell, typing shadow rine and virtually anything else guarantees I won't get any hits. Makes looking for particular things rather difficult.
Edit:
I think I found it. I guess it's just being called different things. Quick melon, fast bubble, speed marine I guess are all one and the same. What about the mental club? Is that another name for something I already have or something completely different that I haven't seen yet? One of the people I talked to said something about a place where things are 10 levels more and it would be a good area to practice in. Is that something that becomes available in a higher difficulty? I found something at 21-28 in the wilderness with a bunch of stuff over a pit and a chest with some caron in it, but it looks like a one time thing. As for going back in and picking up things left in boss rooms, I haven't seen anything besides the speed boost item in the wind forest. The dragon shrine outright says there's nothing here. There was nothing in the ruins and there was nothing in the door with the sign by it saying not to approach. Is this also something that becomes more relevant on higher difficulty? Is there a place to grind out some xp and caron? The things I'm fighting don't seem to give much of either. Or is that as good a sign as any that I need to finish the game with this save now that I've gotten a couple more things and see what kind of bp I get. Looking at the bonus shop it looks like there's at least one thing I absolutely must do, some things that I probably should do, and a few things that I could do if I had any bp left to blow. I'd like to get sword level, status items, money, bubble, dash, the special ability scrolls, and all the partners joining. Is it possible to get enough bp to do that on a first pass?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Lirin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tayo . bethel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : boy via Audiogames-reflector