Re: Super Liam 2 Alpha Director's Commentary

Hi liam.

Who actually said sl2 needed to be an audiogame anyway.
I mean I know it is an april fools joke but now you started it, could sl2 be a gamebook, I mean does it really need to be a audiogame, with all the talk of twine games, like inheritance, wanten cove, and cryptshyfter, it would be good to have more.
You allready said that the rest of the new audiogame is left up to the player, and well a text if style game could be the new format for this.
And its not like you have not gone from the community, though you seem to stream a lot more than make games these days thats still good.
Hmm wander what would happen if x1 did streams.
Actually x1 playing superliam on stream.

You can imagine.

"well, well, well, it appears I need to play with myself!"
Thats if you didn't get the refference from duke nukem 3d if you look at some of the files.
I think that quote only happens in adult mode but maybe others.