My experiences with music production and some questions

Hello everyone, It is the first time I create a topic talking about accessibility in music production, specifically about my experiences with it and also some questions that I still have and would like to share with you.
The text will be long, so please be patient and keep reading:

I started working with music production a long time ago.
A friend of mine who was already in touch with me indicated the Sonar 8.5 Producer, because at the time it was the software that had good accessibility with Jaws through the scripts. This is still my daw with which I work until today and that caters me perfectly, but before that I only worked with VST plug-ins for effects on soundforge, had not yet entered the world of music production.
Nothing was said about accessibility in Reaper, so little of a possible solution for accessing plug-ins from inaccessible virtual instruments like Kontakt and others; what they had were the Jsonar scripts (which even disappeared from the map today) and CakeTalking.
I was sleepless when I had managed to play a vsti plug-in for the first time with Sonar, it was all news to me that I looked like a silly child. smile
A while later I got to Kontakt (which is what I'm currently using pretty much) and my disappointment started.
As I said, there was no way to use the plug-in, the access was practically zero and I did not know any accessible solution for that.
In those moments I even thought of giving up this adventure, because I did not imagine it would be so difficult. Today I understand that this is still a reality that one day needs to change once and for all.
I got into mailing lists to share my frustrations and suggested several things to me until I started using Hotspotclicker to map positions with shortcuts.
After finally being able to use the basics of kontakt (load instruments, add libraries etc) and create hotspots of some plug-ins for particular use, there was talk of accessibility in Reaper.
The Reaaccess appeared, which was soon discontinued and we are with the Osara that remains firm to this day.
I keep working with Sonar, now with the Addon from nvda for the software and when I need to use Jaws to access some inaccessible plug-ins through some hotspots.
I understand it's time to migrate to newer software, since the Sonar version is well-deprecated and will probably stop working.
What still grips me is the fact that I am already accustomed to the workflow he gives me. I have to worry about a number of things when migrating to other software that goes beyond understanding its operating philosophy and disposition of time to learn.
For example, I need to adapt the hotspots I use in Sonar to work on Reaper, but I still do not know how to do that without having to create everything from scratch.
Even if I did, my idea was not to use Jaws anymore for these things, because it slows down keyboard speed and that's not cool.
NVDA has the golden cursor, but I find it much lower than the Hotspotclicker. I already tried to map the kontakt interface with it and I just could not; it does not make special mouse clicks.
This will bring me many problems and I wanted this transition to happen in a very quiet way.
I really want to start using Reaper and exploit it to the fullest within my little spare time, but without a lot of headaches.

As you can see, now I work a lot with music production through vstis, so it would be interesting if I had the possibility to work the same way in both softwares, at least with regard to the use of hotspots (if there is not a better way), or with the goldencursor, or using some macro application without too many complications.
What do you tell me about it?
Should I continue to use hotspots with jaws?
If so, how do they work with the plug-ins running in Reaper, without having to create them again?
Is there another option for nvda besides the Golden Cursor?
Thank you