Re: Does anyone haves Audio Archery IPA file?

Liam? Considering there's a way for newer devices to run Audio Archery if one is given the apk, would you mind if it were posted to the archive just like the Android version? I won't post it without permission. This is a major grayarea to me, and one of the reasons for that is because of Apple's stricter distribution policy. Could distributing that ipa potentially get us into trouble considering Liam still depends on a certificate from Apple for his mac games?
Until I get an official word, it's a hard no from me as far as distribution is concerned, unfortunately.