what's something Spec about the region of the country you come from?

I don’t mean something special about your country in general although anything about that would be cool as well. What something about the region of the country you come from, such as something of the regional culture, such as a celebration,  A custom, a language ,  or something that happens to be in the area,  like a tourist attraction  or  ancient  ruins or something,  or anything else that doesn’t fall into either category.   It’s kind of hard for me to give anything because I have mostly lived in cities in the United States,  and I don’t really know much that makes the area I live in stand out.