Re: Terrible, Awful, No-good, Very Bad...spelling?

Okay, I agree with a lot of people here, lack of braille, and dictation, make spelling and grammar go down the towlet. Erm, toilet.
I know people high up in the blindness community who write terrible sentances with missing words and no commas and no proof reading with braille and just do it quick and send it out because they got stuff to do right?

One thing that I think is missed though, is that braille displays are good, but very easily broken. I have a 3 or so year old Vario Ultra 20, the "best in class" when I got it, but which now has around 5 dots that don't work. Now, if I could get the Braille Extender addon on NVDA to skip those cells with the broken dots, things could be okay. But no, that's just not an option, and the person I talked to about it just regurgitated "yeah you can say right margin of cells." Yeah, I know that, but how would you like having only 6 cells of good readable braille? You'd like that? Well, too bad because that doesn't even work for some reason. Want this Vario Ultra? No? Didn't think so.
So really, when i get a new display, which I'm not even sure which one I should get because I don't want a freaking $3000000 display, for all purposes, breaking in 3 years, I'm not even sure I'd use it that much because I'd be afraid that it'd break in the middle of me reading a good book, like the third Stormlight Archive book by brandon Sanderson.