Re: what's something special about region of the country you live in

Cool stuff, would love to try the Frito pie some time.

Well, Pennsylvania Dutch, which I think is more German than actual Dutch. The Apple Harvest in Adams county every year. Williamsport has their thing. York isn't really cultural I mean, its just like a hub for drugs and things like that.

OK, I could see myself, and I know this is ass holish but it would be really funny. get into a group of really extreme lefties and be like oh y'all wanna come over on Saturday, we're having a cookout. They say yeah sure, what's ya having, and I'm like, oh, the usual, hot dogs, hamburgers, red beat eggs, oh and we're gonna try roast faggots this year. Oh, my, god, their reaction would be priceless. I would laugh so hard, and of course I say its the justification for them saying things like you're a racist homo/transphobic this and that when they find out I'm a conservative without ever trying to talk to me about it.