Re: what's something special about region of the country you live in

I'm about 15 minutes west of Philadelphia in Pennsylvania. My local library was a stop on The Underground Railroad. Philadelphia is the home of the cheese take and the Tastee Cake. Tastee cakes are snack cakes that come in packs with chocolate peanut butter and butter scotch crimp it’s among some of the best. We also have soft pretzels and water ice. We have local convenience stores called Wawa founded her with stores as far south as Florida. Around here we also have little drive through stores called Swiss Farms where you can buy milk, ice tea, bread, and desserts. We even have a few trolleys single train cars powered by an eletric where above it. I live 2 blocks down from a park which I used to go to often as a kid to play. Without talking about Philly more that's about it around here.