Re: help in bgt?

I used already written code to turn a 2d into a 3d game. There is a 7z folder of 25 open source projects you can use. I used the zombie war game. First I stripped all the stuff I didn't want. Then I stripped the enemy and weapon code so it was just a map. Oh and no objects either. Then I took the existing map an added a z axis. I use it for any map projects now. However I have stopped working with maps because I do not have jump and land code. I also do not know how to prevent the timer from automatically starting when the game starts. Map games are very difficult to work with, they are not for beginners. I still count myself as a beginner even though I was able to add an axis to the map.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : adel . spence via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Lucas1853 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : mohamed via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : mohamed via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : adel . spence via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Lucas1853 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector