Re: Music notation

I heard that LaTex is mostly use for Math, similar to MathJax and Math ML.
Does Goodfeel by Danding Dots still work? I recently downloaded some Wizard of Oz orchestra scores in MXL scores, which MuseScore seems to export, but it renders MIDI files completely useless. For instance, the conductor track with all the time and tempo changes are in the first instrument part rather than having its own track. Secondly, the tracks are never labelled. Thirdly, the programme changes are never consistent. For example, a track for harp might as well be for a vibraphone because that's what the programme is set to.
If BME2 is abandoned, can you get a full version of it? While it's primarily meant for JAWS, I could get NVDA to read it somewhat.