Re: a solution to many questions asked here

Well, to be honest, if someone didn't bother reading the manual or search google, why would they read our FAQ? I do agree there should be an FAQ just to point to most resources, the same set-up as the list to get sounds topic, but we should not be trying to answer every question that can be found in a manual. If, we also add a question to the faq: "What if my question isn't listed here?" and give as answer search google, read the manual, then ask, and someone asks a question that can either be found on google or found in the manual we can just ignore it and they'll go away, hopefully. Now, however, google doesn't seem to include audiogames.net in it's search results quickly, so we end up duplicating information as soon as the older topic goes off the first page. True, you can use google to search only this site, but that might just be beyond the level of sheer stupidity.