Re: lensmoor: A comprehensive fantacy mud

Agreed, although as you do more quests and your quest difficulty rises you get more qp, not to mention questing in groups is fun and gives much more quest points.

Yes she is still there, and She is as amazing as ever indeed! I also got a lot of help from her.

Also I forgot to mention the global quests, they are quests run by immortals. The objective is to get to randomly scattered objects or kill mobs and get yourself some gold or qp, depending on your preference.