Re: Sound cutting out when splitting items in Reaper

Well basically, tracks that were split into items in already existing projects now have  a gap of about a second which I have to edit out by growing the edges of the items. I just looked into this behavior and it seems like I figured out why this is. Turns out that in the tracks that I experimented with ReaTune, it would implement this gap between items. The way I would use ReaTune is set it to correction, then only activate the note I want, as the manual correction is not accessible. I was curious as to how ReaTune would work, which is why I tried it out. It used to work fine this way up to a few versions ago, then all of a sudden those pauses came into play. Wonder if there's a fix?