Re: graphic audio music?

Hi again,
Appears that graphic audio music is purchased from cssmusic.com. There are about 90% of the remaining battle and suspense tracks that aren't shockwave sound. These are mainly tracks used since old first graphic audio releases. Other music is in the sound ideas libraries and audioblocks. I can't find the rest. I'll post a list some day, but definitely not now as it will be a large one.
One track I couldn't locate anywhere is the fully choir track that plays in demonwars when Avalyn has a flashback and remembers retrieving the  amethyst. If anyone can find it I would be really happy to know the name of it.