Re: Audio game maker

Hi guys.

If you would like to check it out. I have made a game development tool called the Sonus GDE. It is intended to make games for the audio game console I am working on but I have also released a PC player so games can be played on the PC. It would be great to see what people think of it.

The website is www.sonusinteractive.co.uk and the software and tutorials are in the GDE section.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheBlindSaiyan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aaronlp via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : simter via Audiogames-reflector