Re: Swamp, zombie FPS by Aprone

Chris wrote:

Is Aprone still running the server from his house? Wow! Why hasn't he switched to a VPS? I love my VPS! i don't have to worry about the physical machine, power, environmental disasters, etc. It's also nice that I'm not using bandwidth from my home connection to keep it running and support players.

aprone have made a system, where he can change the code on the fly, while the server is running. So it will take effect as soon as he change the code without restarting the server. Therefore I think he needs to run it from his house.