Re: Accessible Sound Design - First Lesson Up, Interaction Ending 13/4

So I have Reaper running, I have been using it for several days now, learning the ins and outs. I inserted Brian's audio track for assignment 1, it plays fine. When I go to add EQ, the only option I have under the EQ folder is ReaEQ, I have adjusted several parameters in there, with no change to the audio. I can put other effects on there such as reverb with no problems. I looked at all parameters that are labeled for ReaEQ, and everything seems to be in order. Although there are a few buttons in there that aren't labele, so I'm thinking I'm not seeing something important.Any ideas why this isn't affecting the audio? Also, is this the EQ you guys are using, or am I missing something? I have 4 bands in there, and I've tried adjusting them all, as well as the overall gain, but nothing. Any help greatly appreciated. If anyone has any help for my previous comment, that would be appreciated as well.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : daisyalesoundworks via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : daisyalesoundworks via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : daisyalesoundworks via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Che via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : daisyalesoundworks via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Che via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : drums61999 via Audiogames-reflector