Re: can't play the Troopanum games on my windows 10 pc

I got the BSC games to work fine on Windows.  I created a batch file that automates the process for you.  Simply run the batch file by pressing enter on it or double clicking it, and troopanum  2 should start, assuming that you installed it to the default directory.  If you have issues, let me know.  Download it here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/451zebn1p66ld … p.bat?dl=1

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Naruto via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mohamed via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Slender via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Slender via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Naruto via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jonnyboy1991 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jonnyboy1991 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : superb via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jonnyboy1991 via Audiogames-reflector