Re: Meanings of your usernames?

this is in interesting topic indeed, and I've certainly enjoyed reading about the origins and symbols of what each of these names mean to us. Well, let's see what kind of a background story I have for mine.
When I signed up for Audio Games, I first went by the user name 112. A friend of mine went by 111, and I chose 112 because back then I liked the contests where you had to beat a 112th caller to win a getaway of some kind. I soon got bored of it so I asked to have it changed to casta947.
When I started using computers full-time in my middle school, I was assigned a student ID account. It consisted of the first four letters of my last name (Castaneda) and the first letter of my first name (al), and the last three digits of my six-digit ID number. In middle school, my user name was casta889, but in high school it was now casta947.
However, I have been thinking of going a little bit more original, especially since I decided to start over with my life and le t go of some of my past..Too much drama that I won't go into detail about. So I decided that I'd go with a name that I enjoyed in my childhood memories, or something that I admired. There was something that came to mind ever since a friend mentioned something about Sailor Moon. So I decided to think. What was something I really liked. I didn't like snips and tails and puppy dog tails. I liked sugar and spice and all things nice to go along with the ending of what @Techluver posted. So I started thinking, what user name could I imply from now on? And one day, it came to me. I was surprised that it was there all along, but I needed to let my mind relax so I could think more clearly.
When I was little, I read a lot of historical fiction and classic literature from things like Victor Appleton, Horatio Alger JR, L. Frank Baum, and stuff like that. Eventually I read Anne of Green Gables and its succeeding series. I decided since I'm a fan of the book and the movie , I'd go by GreenGablesFan, and occasionally if I needed a number I'll put the number thirty-three.
So yeah O:-) that's the history of my user names.