Re: Trying to get Love2D game working under Windows, works fine on Linux

You can also open the file in notepad/whatever text editor (raw text editor) and look for either PE  l or PE  d. If you find PE  l, you've got a 32-bit DLL; if is PE  d, you've got 64-bit. At least, that's according to a stack overflow post.
I'm suffering a new problem now. I have a menu state (I'm using hump.gamestate). The :enter function sets up audio sources. For some reason, the background music is playing only about a half-second and then immediately rewinding back to the beginning. I know that that's not the end, since the file is over 7 minutes long. This happens with both streaming and static sources. This however does not happen with any other source though, other than the BGM.