Re: Wireless Headphones for Gaming: Recommendations

If you want to be fully immersed in sound,  I'm not sur
that you'll be able to hear things around you. That be said, the
SteelSeries Arctis Pro [ Wireless, while pricey, have good sound. I got the wired variant, but the wireless should be great, with superb sound quality.