An opurtunity for work, for only some small code!

Hi!
So my friend and I, jimmy69, recently announced that we were making a game.
This is still happening, and progress is still being made.
We wanted to release a game before hand that could show that we can code, and that we can release a game.
We are looking for a co-dev, because we have absolutely no idea how to do this.
I would studdy the code you make relligiously until I understood it, and would use the beginnings of your code to help continue it.
Jimmy isn't as much a coder as a writer, and an idea provider.
It will be me and the co-dev doing probably all if not 99 percent of the code.
We wil be paying 60 dollars to the person who satisfactorily helps us.
To be admitted, you must meet the following requirements:

  • Know advanced coding techniques such as use of arrays, dictionaries, classes/objects, etc.

  • Be fluent in english.

  • B comfortable talking on a phone, teamtalk, skype, etc.

  • Understand that you are probably only there to code, not to write. If you wish to help write, then we will talk. But this probably will not happen.

  • Be comfortable with extremely sexual topics, of many many different fetishes.

  • Submit a, source included, minimum of 500 character, not including external libraries or includes, game of your design to me. It doesnt have to be fancy, just a rudementary show of abilities. Make this code contain a lot of different coding concepts. If you feel that your reputation proceeds you, just say so in the email and I may or may not ask for code.

  • Prefferably be able to make this in python, bgt, or something similar. If you would prefer to make this in a different language, please ask me and I will get back to you.

If you wish to apply for this, and feel you fit the requirements, contact one of us:
Redfox: Preferably me, cause I check my email religiously:
Email: bren...@gmail.com
number: 9894159012
Jimmy:
Phone number: 2032589996
Please consider applying for this. Without help, we would probably be lost.