Re: Mortal Kombat 11 not delayed at all!

Personally, I'm not excited enough for this to get it on release day especially since I know that some point down the line NRS will just release the whole thing for cheaper like they did with the last few games. Wil probably just wait until that one unless something changes and either someone else in my family gets the base version, or some kind soul gives it to me. lol