Re: The wild west level on monkey business.

Hi here is what to do it should work.  Go to your user name\appdata\roming and you should see a folder called monkey business in that folder should be the oldwest.map copy it to the draconis folder and reload the game.  I just did it in my xp virtual machine I had to create a user account in my vm because I only had an admanistrator account because the monkey business folder needs to be created in your username folder.  I hope this works.