Re: so what is QSeek: exactly

I agree, don't purchase anything made by Christopher Toth. I purchased his RSS Reader for both Mac and Windows, and the product didn't work as advertised on the Mac. I tried contacting him for help with this and was essentially told "It worked on Snow Leopard." and "Developing on Mac is really hard." He did nothing to help me, so now I'm out $10. I suppose the only saving grace is that the product works reasonably well on Windows, so it's not a complete loss.

So in summary, don't purchase products from him unless you want to throw your money away and receive poor or no customer support. I think he's still selling Chicken Nugget even though it's not being maintained anymore. That is absolutely unacceptable!