Re: Code 7 VI Mode Is Out Now And Has A Charity Sale

hey everybody.
I haven't been posting here because I know that most of you purchased the game on itch.io, but itch.io has problems with big files. Since the game has grown a lot, it is now bigger than 1GB and so the upload on itch.io is disabled as of right now. I'm trying to get in contact with them, but nobody is answering. I hope it's not because it's the weekend.

Anyways. On other platforms like Steam or Humble, you should be able to just download a new build and after that, it should be available. We don't have the ability to send out emails to people.

Please be aware that we are still heavily fixing the accessibility mode with the help of our blind players over at our Discord, so you might have to redownload a few more times.
We really tried to deliver the blind-friendly mode at launch this time, but there are definitely some ways that it still needs fixing,, like we weren't really able to playtest everything in this massive 10-hour gameplay update in the accessibility mode.
So there are parts where you might still get stuck. If you tell me you feel like there's a part that's not narrated correctly, then please tell me and I'll try to push a fix as soon as possible. I haven't slept anyways why start now. (awkward laugh)

We did push a new setting in the game, which is called the "expert blind mode". if you enable it, no content will be skipped anymore. We heard your pleads to enable all content in the game and this unlocks everything, but be aware that these parts are heavily visual and real-time action based. By holding down shift you can at all times pause the game and then explore the surrounding area with your arrow keys. (hold them down to move a cursor on the map,  when you find something it'll tell you)

That's it for now. Back to fixing.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : erik-pro via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : lav andric via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ulisesmonge40 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kevin . glaap via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : AlirezaNosrati via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kevin . glaap via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Chris via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kevin . glaap via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : lav andric via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector