recommendations for audio games for IOS

Hi there!

I was a prolific audio gamer back in the day (as you can see my account was created in 2006 and it was back then I was at my most prolific) but I've completely fallen behind on what's new, cool and/or hip in the world of audio games. So I was wondering if any of you guys have any good recs for cool, fun or interesting games for the Mac?

Thanks in advance!

PS: I'm pretty much open for everything as long as it has replay value.