A problem with VIPMUD

Hello everyone

I'm sorry to disturb you, but I have a strange problem with VIP MUD. I play on the Pokemonfusion mud, and I used the easy script builder method to create a lot of sounds triggers for the game. It worked perfectly well till now.
I wanted to optimise some of the triggers, so when VIP MUD was closed I went in the .set file with my character name and I changed some of the triggers in this file. And now, When I lounch the game, all my triggers, keys and alias are gone... They're still in the file, but nothing works.
If you've any idea, it would be great, cause there's a lot of triggers and I've not the courage to rebuild all that stuff...
Thanks in advance, and have a nice day!

Best regards,

Rubyel

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rubyel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fredd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rubyel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : superb via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rubyel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : drums61999 via Audiogames-reflector