request for participation in a study

Hi all,
As part of my MPhil degree in Theoretical and Applied linguistics at the University of Cambridge, I am conducting research on how blind and sighted adults understand and interpret language. I am looking for congenitally blind and early blind and sighted adults aged between 18 and 67, who do not have any additional disabilities, and who grew up in an English-speaking country. I am currently finalizing my survey and expect to complete it within a week.  I expect it to take between 40-45 minutes when finished. Participants in the survey will be entered into a draw to win four £25.00 amazon.co.uk gift cards. Anyone who would like to participate in the survey please e-mail me  at my academic address (es...@cam.ac.uk), and I will send out the survey when it is completed.