Re: Something long overdo

@7 Yes, I could say that to multiple people here, but none of them have offered an opportunity for me to say that. Also, I am not as familiar with the behavioral patterns of other individuals on this forum. I posted post 6 as what I felt to be an appropriate response; while he did not ask us to change our opinion, he did multiple things (posting on a public forum, providing options (accept, don't accept) albeit he doesn't care which, and of course he posted this in a section of the forum which allowed for replies and did not request a moderator lock further posts). That, combined with the fact that 22 year old Danny is quite different from a still definitely young and changeable preteen, makes me see your refutation as somewhat of a straw man because it generalizes my post far more than it was intended and makes it easier to refute if looked at that way.