Ethnic minorities in your country, their cultures, and problems they m

Most of the countries on this planet are far from homogenous, however we tend to focus on the dominant culture or group.  Sometimes we forget that on occasions, the largest group is not even the indigenous group. For example in some parts of south east Asia, most of the Americas,  Australia, parts of India sort of depending on how you look at it,  a few parts of Africa,  and even Japan. No, the Japanese are not the first inhabitants of Japan.   Or, that there are other smaller, yet just as culturally rich and interesting people in these countries and regions.  For example, if I were to travel to most of these countries and regions, it would be the smaller groups of people that would truly interest me because there is less known about them and there cultures most of the time.

Do you come from a country where this is the case, or know of any?