Music in Eurofly

Hey everyone. SO I am enjoying the game so much that I dove into the customization factor of this game. And one of the things I have been playing with is music. So for me, I have a song that I use that three of my friends who live in New Jersey made together. So I use that for when I am flying over New Jersey. But I have another song that when you are flying over a certain county, it plays. I know how to set all that up, but as far as removing that part and having it play the main song I have set for New Jersey including that county (Which is Hudson County,) I cannot do it. Removing the song out of the "Countries2" Folder causes the game to play absolutely nothing. No Music and no ambiance. What am I supposed to do? Please help.