OT: can i have any advice please?

hi. ok i no i've done a few stupid stuff, but i can't help it. i'm not surprised people reject me from there websites and forums, for i find it hard to understand various things, i try and work out what's going on and at least interact in one way or another, there are a few forums that i've been on and and work out what's active and what's no longer beeing posted on, and i'd do anything for at least some help to get myself out of trouble and at least back in to the cool gaming world. please can anyone help me out if at all possible? i didn't no that the monkey business forum was dead, i didn't no that the mod forum wasn't active either for i don't want to be band. and i'm taking jayd's advice as much as i can. and i no most people think i'm a dumb individual, and most forums i've been on with people everytime i try and work something out and throw advice out to at least show i'm doing something useful, i then get a message in my gmail inbox from the forum administrator's saying we don't want useless people hear, we'll ban you as soon as possible. i try and avoid it as much as i can, but i seriously feel that i just hope i can at least to do something to avoid beeing band. i don't want to be in trouble, please don't let this happen? i'm so sorry for posting in the dead forums though. i'll take any help from anyone and at least i'll feel like i'm doing something propperly and to have people alongside me would be great. i'll do anything to at least show how sorry i am. well, i'll do anything to be forgiven about all this. jayd i'm so sorry. really sorry