X-box, I need games to play

Short and simple, I bought myself an X-box, but so far I only have MKXL and MK11 on there. What do people play on there? Throw me anything, and I'll check it out.
I have more fighting games on my PC like Soul Calibur, Killer Instinct, Injustice II, Street Fighter V, I'm sorta mad they haven't ported SFV for xbox.
If anyone wants to add me on xbox my ID is LordLundin96
If you want to add me to skype it's andreas.andersson1996 and whatsapp it's +46762970254
Round 1, fight!