Re: discord

I've actually used the Windows Desktop application for almost a year now. I stopped using it for a while though and just reinstalled it recently, and the only thing that bugs me really is the fact that when keys are pressed, it automatically jumps to the message edit field. I've tried to look for an option to disable that, but nothing seemed to work out. Has anyone found a way around this? I don't use it for gaming at all, so I've never really looked into a lot of the features. For just text chatting on various servers and adding/messaging friends, it worked fine for me. (until recently) The IOS app is a headache to fumble through, but I've even used it for some time as well.