Re: Help with maths

I don't think so. Math is already difficult enough for blind people, and most online resources rely heavily on graphs and other visual elements. Why we're all made to go through this bullshit when in reality, nothing but basic math will be needed or even practical in the real world. It's not like there will be tactile diagrams everywhere. Ugh!

My sugggestion is to ask the people who are teaching this to help you out a little more. The next best thing would be finding someone on the Internet who's good at explaining things. Try looking up Khan Academy on YouTube. The person who does most of those videos does a decent job at explaining things verbally.