Re: Te Wordiest of them All?

These have to be the funniest tongue twisters I've ever read. What makes them extra funny is that they all make sense! Hahahahahahaha!
@Dark, your pablums of pachalic postulations is pacificating my paedomorphic paedomorphisms. That is paleobotanical, however, because the quantum quadraphonics and quadripartite quadrumanous quadrumvirates is quaint, with the qualitative quandaries putting me into an  undetermined quantum state. Sadly, that is all because of your quartzitic, quasi-acceptable quibbling with that sentient sabbatic creature who (I think) erroneously employs, exhausts, expends, or otherwise engrosses that which we call ethylenediaminetetraacetates, electroencephalographic phosphatidylethanolamines, immunoelectrophoretic microspectrophotometries, and most other forms of anesthetizers. However other abstracts should be amassed before liberating any other delicate, impressionable, or sensorial or sensatory erudition. I must now however evanescently rescind my company of the prevailing question. I shall recur later though. I do hope those who partake in this engagement after I terminate this composition articulate their statements and expressions such that no compiler or exegete shall need to manifest their wrath upon you. If they do circumscribe the exigency to affect their wrath, you should most likely consider their admonitions and malapropism on your part and do all that is exacted to ameliorate them and then perpetuate to the next point until all points of departure are authorized and there are none left. Good day to you!