Re: A strange problem with Crazy party and hosting a server

A lot of these issues could be fixed by offering a central server or server application. I could host the server on my Linux VPS and people could connect with no issues.

In your case, you will need to allow traffic to pass through your network firewall and get to your computer over UDP port 2500. You will have to access the configuration page for your networking equipment. If you're using a cell phone or other form of tethering, I don't think port forwarding is possible. If it is, you'll have to contact your provider and ask if it can be done.