Re: its urgent.

ya i know about the system of nepal.
there is no good banking system as well no international payment system is there.

Even the banks don't let the blind people to open their accounts in the banks.
Neither ATM nor credit card nothing is provided to them.
I am very much unhappy and sad to listen this message from nepaligamer.
If I could than i will surely help you bro.
Hope any kind hearted person will surely help you.
so friends please support him.
due to lack of qread I spoiled  my exam please help him so that he could do better