Microsoft Access Tutorials?

Essentially what the topic says.  Looking at some potential work, I'm noticing that knowledge in Microsoft Access would be help in some (and actually the main requirement in one).   However, I haven't found a good text guide to learn how to use Access too well, nor ones with a screenreader in mind, using a mouse to click on the quick nav to access the creation of the various object components.

Anyone able to recommend a good one for I and anyone else interested to learn how to use Access?   A cookie to one who can help me with this issue as I kind of want to learn how to use this darn thing.