Re: Ah Damn It!

Okay so this is something that I had suggested before now on one of Steevo's podcasts, but I think it was misunderstood.  It'd be interesting to have different types of environment, lava rock with pits with a step of mud around them, ice that could make you slip around, sand with water in the middle that slows you down ETC.  Either as difficulty modes, as changes that happen when you pick up a certain item, or every couple of minutes automatically.  Obviously it'd make scoreboards a bit different, but it would add allot of variability to things.
In future maybe you could even base the enemies upon the environment type, but then you'd possibly be encroaching too far into CP clone territory.
Even just some stray bits of ice now and then would make things slightly more challenging.

Either way I think cactus's need to be quieter, and possibly have different pitches/speeds so that they don't all blend into one.  Someone also suggested them going away after a while, which I agree with, and item despawn rate could be increased as well.

I really like the curse system by the way.

    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : fluffy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Chris via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : audiogame via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jaybird via Audiogames-reflector