Re: New Audio Game Website

I wish there was a way to bundle the PCP tool with a game so that I can make games but don't have to tell my users, hey, this is what I made it with, but you need to download this tool to play it.

Yes, there's installers, but are we allowed to make setup exe's and bundle the PCP tool with our games?

It also doesn't encrypt sounds/assets so anyone can easily steal them without any technical knowledge.

Thinking about this, I wonder if it'd be more beneficial to just make this tool into a game creation tool for computers only because... this community is small. As in very small and not enough users to get funding from for this console. I like the idea, I just hope it doesn't flop due to lack of funding alone because it might need a lot of it. I have scene first hand what happens when companies trust only the blind community, E.G. Somethin Else Kickstarter.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aaronlp via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mazen via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aaronlp via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TBlaze via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aaronlp via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TBlaze via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TBlaze via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aaronlp via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : piller223 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aaronlp via Audiogames-reflector