Re: Code 7 - Episodes 2 & 3 Out Now

Hi,
the game saves automatically, there"s no manual saving. Normally it should save at each major change, things you find, things that happen... etc.

I'm still stuck in Sam's mission. I'm trying to enter the VR club, and I only have one username, which doesn't seem to be of any use right now, since the main computer ask for a password. A man in the middle attack is possible, but doesn't work either. I've gathered many interresting info in the other places around there, but nothing that can be stored in my artificial database. I see things that could be used but I don't know how. For example, I know about one person (she's dead right now) who had subscribed to a service called erobotic. I assume there might be a link between this service and the VR club, but since I don't have any info, username or password, I'm stuck there too.
About the bar, I could try to find the name of the owner which serves as a password for the main computer, but there's nothing that seems to lead me to it. The access protocole seems to be composed only with random letters and numbers, so nothing there to use. Last element, I've found a cocthail's recipe, and tried to order it. Maybe it can serve as a code or something. But I can't make sapi spell the cocthail's name, so I'm not sure about it : was it code 7, cold 7, none of them worked actually so... maybe not.
Any help is, as always, really appreciated.

Best regard,
Simon

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : targor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Luel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Arkandias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Luel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Luel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Luel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Arkandias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Luel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Arkandias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : the best in the world via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Arkandias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : targor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Luel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Luel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : targor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ulisesmonge40 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : patrykuss12 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kevin . glaap via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector