Eerion Mud Changes

Unless I'm remembering another Mud, the last time I logged on to Eerion, there was a lengthy tutorial concerning an university.
I didn't mind it, but it was a long process before you even started playing.
I gave it another try today, and it's completely different.
There is a very short tutorial, and then you learn as you play, in a town. The town is unique, and I don't know if that has something to do with the story of the world, but I imagine it does.
This is interesting, and more fun imo.
So if you were put off by that tutorial, check out Eerion again. It seems to have a new design.
There are also a lot of super friendly people on who will help you if you have questions.

eerionmud.com
port: 1234