Re: Minefield needs beta testers

Wineskin isn't gonna work though, that's the problem. I don't mind doing Wine but portability is a big thing for me and probably a lot of others as well. It's for that reason alone that I"m actually still on High Sierra. Not kidding. I legitimately have not upgraded to Mojave, simply because of that, and mojave was like a major JAWS upgrade to me. AKA not enough features to warrant a 5gb update patch.