Re: Biohacker Beats: Music of the MicroBiome

This type of thing has always kinda confused me.  If you didn't know what it was, it would just sound like nonsensical crap, but because the source is interesting, suddenly people care.
I admit to thinking it was kinda cool at one time as well (tree ring records) but since it doesn't actually represent anything of the source in the lost translation I just can't feel the hype any more.
Seems like the money could have probably been used for something else a bit more useful, but that's probably just me being a cynical asshole.  Again.
LOL thanks for sharing though!