Re: Want Backpack Studio On Android? Let's Vote For It!

How, exactly, is having a program do all the mastering and mixing for you a good thing when making podcasts? How does it even work? Does it upload your podcasts to the cloud? Allow you to manually control transitions?
And, finally, how exactly is this a good thing to have on a phone? Apple devices (and android ones) are known to have half-ass microphones, and the way this website is constructed it sounds like it will do advanced audio filtering and other stuff to make you sound professional.
I just find this hole thing suspect when I don't know exactly how its doing the remastering and remixing and so on. It sounds like a bad idea to shove all of that onto a phones processor; those processors ar powerful but not as good as a desktop processor (for obvious reasons).