Re: News from Valiant galaxy associates

I would like their games allot more if they had more challenging difficulty modes and didn't use self voicing, or at least not the same voice as the previous ones.
I didn't want to say it because it's not very nice, but I honestly think that's one of the main reasons people give for not playing them, it's just really distracting...
Most games also seem a bit unfinished, like the framework is their but things that would make it more interesting aren't E.G. interceptor.
Still cool games though, nice concepts, solid coding, good controls, and interceptor especially (though I thought it could have been expanded and improved) was awesome!  Particularly for the low asking price.
I especially liked the Atari voice and sound effects!  And the modular damage thing is always pretty cool too.
I would also like to see a move away from guide dog games if possible though, as it's really dead in the water and wasn't adopted by other companies.  Personally I think that's a shame because other games could have benefited from a third party account system they didn't have to code or run their own servers for, but at this point I think most people find it to be an unnecessary headache to use a third party program that you consistently have to log into, rather than something in game or in the background.
It wont' be the end of the world for me if it stays the same though, I just feel like you'll get fewer sales.

I'm excited to see what expanding known space will be like!  It sounds really cool and I've always wanted more lords of the galaxy/star traders type games for the PC.
P.S. Sorry to hear about your health issues and props for sticking in there with development where others might have given up.  We need more people that can keep projects going over a long period of time around here.